The management of the North West Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is currently having a strategic work plan stream and development of strategic plan discussion papers.
The department, in collaboration with stakeholders, is reviewing its strategic plan to align and ensure reprioritisation in line with the seven priorities as pronounced for the sector.
The seven priorities for the Agriculture, Land Reform, and Rural Development are as follows:
1. Economic Transformation and Job Creation
2. Education, Skills, and Health
3. Consolation the Social Wage through Reliable and Quality Basic Services
4. Spatial Irrigation, Human Settlement, and Local Government
5. Social Cohesion and Safe Communities
6. Capable, Ethical and Developmental State
7. A better Africa and World