Mzansi Agriculture Talk is looking for a graduate to join its newsroom in Pretoria.
Our roots are deeply embedded in the Agriculture sector and we pride ourselves in providing high-level information to small holder farmers and the agriculture sector as a whole.
Writing daily articles for website following a prescribed style and brief
Social networking across all relevant platforms
Manage content and news angles
Cover live events
Producing photographs of high quality
- Grade 12
- Diploma/degree in journalism
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge and Passion for the agriculture sector
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong writing skills
- A keen eye for detail and ready to learn
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
Send your CV to email@example.com. Please attach the following documents: CV, motivational letter, ID copy, grade 12 and full academic record or qualification.