Food for Thought: Communications & Impact Storytelling Workshop
Led by Lauren Phillips (Communications & Events Officer for AFRICAP) in collaboration with Busani Bafana (Communications Specialist and Journalist) and Mantoe Phakathi (Development Communications Specialist), this session will provide expertise and build practical skills in communications and impact storytelling.
Country nodes are encouraged to extend this invitation to communications colleagues.
Key topics in this session will include:
- Elements of strong storytelling
- Why storytelling is important for your organisation and for the AFRICAP programme
- How storytelling can boost your reputation and external engagement
- How to engage in storytelling (step by step process from identifying topics to sharing with audiences)
- Interactive exercises to test your knowledge and develop your skills