Galvanizing Partnerships for Promoting Resilient Agriculture and Food Systems in Africa in the Shadow of the Covid-19 Pandemic
TRACKS FOR EVERYONE:
- Track #1: Government & Policy: The track will address the difficulties of creating policies applicable for COVID-19, while balancing health risks and economic challenges.
- Track #2: Social Protection: Highlights the response efforts made and the gaps. The track will address approaches being used to inclusive recovery.
- Track#3: Domestic Market: Highlights the disruptions of COVID-19 in the domestic market regionally. Discuss best practices and challenges in different countries.
- Track #4: Intra-Africa Trade: Discusses current challenges of trade customs due to lockdown and its effect on trading. The sessions will also discuss the future of Intra-Africa Trading for Agriculture.
- Track #5: Supply Chain: Discusses how to safeguard input supply chains for small-scale agricultural producers in the context of COVID-19.
- Track #6: Technology & Innovation: Looks at today’s most cutting edge ideas to help the Agriculture Industry. Innovators and executives from a variety of industries will discuss the evolving landscape of technology-driven solutions and services in supply chain, finance, marketplace, and response to the pandemic.
- Track #7: Women & Agriculture: This track covers all aspects of women’s challenge in the industry due to COVID-19 and discussion on filling the gap.
- Track #8: Agribusiness & Finance: This track brings together farmers, large-scale horticulture industry leaders, governments, financiers, and others to discuss forward-thinking initiatives that will enhance a better comeback for tomorrow.
Kindly visit www.cultivate-africa.org for more information.